Welcome to FLPR!¶
- A component of pinball machines, which were a staple of 1970s arcades but still have ardent fans.
- One who renovates neglected properties for profit.
The Fortran Language Program Remodeling system, or FLPR, is a C++ library for manipulating Fortran source code. You could use FLPR to quickly develop small code maintenance utilities, or to build something as ambitious as a source-to-source translation tool to implement language extensions for your project.
Distinguishing features of FLPR¶
- Layout and comment management:
- Gives developers recognizable code when debugging transformed source.
- Preserves important knowledge stored in comments.
- Proper extensible grammar:
- Better than regexp at recognizing complex structures.
- Allows implementation of application-specific language features.
- Compact API allows you to quickly write “disposable” utilities for doing specific code transformations.
Any questions? Please file an issue on GitHub, or email email@example.com